View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #83
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
this.

Cavs were build for a win now and they failed.

They have no coach

They have no center right more and even if Shaq comes back, he isnt enough anymore.

Jamison and Parker are old

Mo Williams is inconsistent, their Jason Terry and for sure no #2 option.

Gibson and Hickson are average talents.

Yes James told few months ago he isnt done in Cleveland until he bring the ring, but it looks even worse there next year. He will remember Garnetts words...
Yeah, I forgot to mention they were pretty much built for this season and last season. They ran into the Magic last year and then they rebuilt to try to take down the Magic this year and even pushed harder with going for Jamison and they still got throttled by a better team.

I do think Jamison is still talented and has plenty of gas left in the tank, he just wasn't used properly at all. Parker is pretty much a one dimensional scoring threat with defensive abilities.

Hickson DOES have some potential to amount to a relatively above average player but he's still got a while and they're not in the mode to start grooming players.

They definitely were built to win and win now and you got bounced in the second round. If you put all your eggs in the basket and came up short and it doesn't necessarily appear they'll get dramatically better...you're out of there. The difference with Dallas is they're in the position that Cleveland is in but they have the advantage of being able to pluck a star out of the crop. I just don't think Cleveland is going to be able to do that.