Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 11:32 PM   #116
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Damn, sounds like I missed a pretty great game from Lebron. I was busy watching the USA COPA America game.
ESPN is showing an encore at 2AM. If you can, I highly recommend you watch it or DVR it or something. I DVR'ed it and I intend to watch it again. It really was quite a thing to witness. Not just the raw numbers he put, which are amazing- 41 pts, 16-27 FG 8 reb, 11 ast, 3 blk, 4 stl- but just how much he controlled the game particularly in the second half. There was one point in the 4th when the Warriors had made a big push, pulling it to 9 points after being down by 24, and Lebron scored 18 of the Cavs points in a row. He was grabbing every rebound, throwing what looked to be terrible shots but turned out to be amazing lob passes- just controlled the game. There was one play where Curry looked to have an easy layup, but Lebron came out of nowhere and blocked it from behind, and then smugly trashed talked right in Steph's face. Curry not only didn't respond, he seemed to avoid eye contact with Lebon. The sequence to me is emblematic of the matchup between the two players- Lebron just flat out owning Curry.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-16-2016 at 11:50 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote