View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #29
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

A big difference dude and i have is he feels the middle east is key to where we can bundle up all bad and call it terrorist and we can go meet them on a battlefield or battlefields in middle eastern countries and have it out. Pat Robertson feels the same way. I am guessing dude and Pat feels like if we can go on the offensive and fight there, then it keeps them from being here or comming here.

So dude or Pat's president would have to think in those lines. Not economy first but the war in the middle east first. I happen to feel it is a flawed and failed policy. As it stands now with Al Queda being in Pakistan, they are our alley, so we can't go in there. I have a problem in that. They come out from time to time to meet us and then run back across the line. It's hard to engage all terrorist when they live and run back behind lines of our allies.

As far as some countries making threats at Israel, they take care of themself and do a good job. Just ask countries that have tried to invade them.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote