View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #101
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
It seems to me that as the level of frustration against the Cowboys performance on the field rises the perception of Jerry falls. Or maybe it's just a faction of people that are just anti Jerry? Like the people that are anti Cuban? They are (mostly) quiet until they are handed an opportunity to attack.

I haven't heard the Jerry is more interested in ______ than winning argument in along time. I guess it's gonna be back until we get more than 9 wins again (or maybe actually win a playoff game).
My perception of Jery doesn't change based on the performance of the team. I think he's a detriment to the organization because of his undermining of all coaches not named Bill or Jimmy.

Surely you can't be on board with this?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-24-2009 at 12:37 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote