View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 08:11 PM   #99
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Again, I thought his playmaking was actually good today. It doesn't show up in the stats because the guys kept missing their shots, but he consistently found the open man.

And I don't care that he shot poorly. Everyone has bad shooting nights sometimes. What concerns me more again is that he just looked lazy and a bit disengaged through a lot of the game. I'm trying to sort of convince myself that it's ok because it's summer league and it's basically glorified practice, and he's already got his mind on the regular season. But it's a bit disconcerting.

It's whatever. We've already seen him perform far better than this in an actual NBA season, so we know he's a capable NBA player. I just hope his attitude isn't going to be a problem.
Exactly, I mean, he sucked most of the summer league last year then destroyed the G league for the Legends.

I just don't think he cares, and frankly, neither do I.

Watching OMax and Lively do well is nice though. For a team starved for defense, I don't see why they can't get minutes next season.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote