View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

The Jazz are trying to get away from paying the luxury tax but they aren't desperate. They weren't smart with contract and now they have a huge payroll. They got a gift from OKC when they took on Maynor and Harprings contract. That free'd up like 10 mil I believe. Sloan wants Boozer to stay and Sloan has A LOT of say when it comes to players in Utah. I doubt Boozer will be traded at all. The Jazz will keep him and then he'll walk at the end of this season.

Korver is awesome but Sloan doesn't utilize him the right way if you ask me. He's a streak shooter and if he started, I believe his numbers would be higher. I as well have liked Korver's game for quite some team. Even before he came to Utah. I actually named my boy, "Korver"
UtahDirkfan is offline   Reply With Quote