View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #66
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy win! Way to fight through everything going against them and gut out the 4th-quarter comeback (be sure to include this one, Romo haters). Can't say enough about Lee. And for that matter, Rob Ryan and the rest of the defense. Don't look now, but these guys are starting to look dangerous. Gimme Scandrick back and a fully healthy Jenkins and Newman, and I think I'm gonna really like it. And my goodness...wait till Bruce Carter joins the fold. (Maybe not till next year, but still.)

The offense needs Austin back in the worst possible way, but kudos to them for stringing together several scoring drives, even if they were just for field goals. How about that box score line for Felix Jones? Take that every single time. Notice the difference a lead blocker makes, even if it is just Fiamatta. Speaking of...I appreciate what he's doing for us, but do we really need to hand it to him on 3rd and 1?

Anyway...love the win, and love it even more since it came against the Redskins.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote