View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously I didn't have poll room to include all FA potential (bullpen signings, CF, backup utility players, etc), but here is a link that goes into a great deal of detail.

Their suggestion of Ogando and Feliz potentially starting would certainly open the door for Adams to close, but man, you would need to restock power bullpen arms. Do we have anyone in the minors that would be ready to contribute in 2012 that we could add to Lowe as far as guys that can bring the heat? That isn't required to have an effective bullpen, but it was a nice change over the past couple of years to have several guys to roll out there with serious heat. This removes 2 of the best in the business - options for replacement?

I still REALLY want Fielder, but I know it is very unlikely.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-03-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote