View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Sign CJ, bring Olt up to play 1st, see if there are trades that can be made for Hunter Pence to CF -- let Oliver walk but resign Gonzalez. Sign Darvish.

Move Felix to starting and Adams to closing.

Move Face to DH, and only play D as needed for rest during the regular season.

Extend Hamilton, Napoli, Murphy.

Do your homework on Sizemore and see if he is back or really done at this point.

SP - Darvish, CJ, Cobra, Ogando, Feliz, Harrison, Holland (Losing 2 should provide for one heck of a need come trading deadline.-long relief until then)

Closer - Adams

Setup men to fight it out -- plenty to choose from

1st - Olt, with Moreland, MY and Nap if he needs rest
2nd - Kinsler with MY if he needs rest
SS - Andrus with a backup SS need
3rd - Beltre with Olt, MY as needed
Catch - Nap and Tor

OF- Cruz, Hamilton, Murph as the 4th OF, Gentry, and maybe Sizemore -- Pence if you are lucky and that would resolve the too many starting pitchers issue.

Moreland can play some corner OF during regular season.

Man -- just not a lot of needs

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson

Last edited by dalmations202; 11-18-2011 at 05:53 PM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote