View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #24
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Felix, Holland, Ogando, Harrison are some young arms each with TORP "potential".

I am a huge Cobra fan -- wow he might actually be the #5 pitcher in a year or so..........if they didn't sign anyone.

Darvish would be sweet.

I say sign them all -- that you can because any TORP potential pitcher will bring back an excellent bat if needed.

IF and that is a big IF -- Harrison can get his head on straight -- I think he has better stuff than CJ Wilson (and I think CJ is a legit #2 for a world series team).

The potential of Feliz, Holland, Ogando, and Harrison would make Texas a challenger for years to come.........IF they develop -- especially in the head department.

I think all of them have electric arms which can miss bats -- the question is can they learn that killer instinct.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote