View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #330
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I also would have loved to have seen Janny try that FG, since it would have added 5 points to my fantasy team...and those would come in awfully handy right now.

Great game by the Cowboys. They dominated that thing. It ended up looking far closer than it was.

I feel pretty good about our chances. It's tough to beat a team twice in the NFL...particularly when you were beaten for most of the game the first time.
...wouldn't it have added 6? I have him too btw! Friggin lost a point with Suh's block.

We shall see. Philly played us GREAT and looked TERRIFIC today. Rare that you whip someone twice, that is for sure, but I am worried about that game. Luckily it won't matter given Washington's performance.

Worst case, we play NY for winner take all. Best case, we take care of business against Philly and NY loses at, well, NY.