View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #331
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
...wouldn't it have added 6? I have him too btw! Friggin lost a point with Suh's block.

We shall see. Philly played us GREAT and looked TERRIFIC today. Rare that you whip someone twice, that is for sure, but I am worried about that game. Luckily it won't matter given Washington's performance.

Worst case, we play NY for winner take all. Best case, we take care of business against Philly and NY loses at, well, NY.
In my league it would have been 5 only, but I didn't lose a point for the block. It's a damn crying shame that Suh blocked it, because I bet it would have set the record. As you said, Janny is STRONG. Even after the block, that ball still went a long way. Hall of Fame kicker?

Yeah, it is great that the Philly game is basically a free swing for us, thanks to our dear friends the Redskins. I don't have a lot of confidence that the Jets will beat the Giants, but it's nice to have the possibility.

I'd like to beat Philly, and I think we have a decent chance to, but I don't mind playing Week 17 as a play-in game. If we're going to go anywhere in the playoffs, we're going to have to get used to winning games like that. I'm still pissed about 2007, when we got the bye and then lost to the Giants. (Yes, Patrick Crayton, I'm looking at you.)
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote