View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I can't blame them for last year's draft. In the first round, Tyron Smith was the nice little gift that fell in their lap. They would have been crazy not to take him. In the second round they did go defense. (We'll see what Carter has to bring.) Murray looks to be an inspired choice in the third. The book is out on Arkin, but I hope you don't think that there was a defensive playmaker just sitting there for the taking.

Last year's draft, as I recall, was very light on defensive backfield players, at least where we were drafting. This year's draft seems to be better stocked.

I'll give you a name to watch out for in the 3rd round: the RB Turbin from Utah State. I'll take OL or pass rusher in the first, and then the other of those two, or DB, in the second.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote