View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:51 AM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Re: safety position
I agree with both of you guys. This just puts more of an onus on being able to put more pressure on the opponent's QB. I mean, who are the great safeties in the entire league? You can probably count them on one hand, two hands but you'll be making reaches. They are similar to QB's--the fact that it is rare to find a good one. If you don't have a top 10 QB, you cover that up with a great offensive line, or great RBs, or great WR's, or a combination of all three. Thus, if you don't have a top 10 safety, you need great CBs, or great LBs, or great pressure up front.

They showed a statistic tonight depicting that Eli dropped back 100+ straight times against the Cowboys without being sacked. That's just embarrassing.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote