View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #25
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I'm not ready to blame the entire offensive problem on Doug Free. He did alright, and will be moved to RT next year anyway. Thank you Tyron Smith. Dallas got much worse play from the Center position IMO. Remember all of those 'too hot to handle' snaps?

Secondary is entirely on GM Jones fault for being a crappy evaluator of talent/football players.

Give Dez another year before making too many rash statements. Though I think he only had 1 game this year with 90 yards or more. Thats pretty bad for ANY second WR. His off-the-field stuff is maddening, however.
I agree. I was just going off the bracket that was given. Our interior offensive line is pretty bad. And with the swap at LT RT next year, the outside should be fine. With that being said, I still think the focus should be on defense defense defense.

I am the biggest Dez fan around so I hope you are right. Going off your < 90 yard stat, don't forget he was WR#1 for a number of games this year as well.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 01-04-2012 at 04:47 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote