View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #39
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

“Therefore thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am planning against this family a calamity From which you cannot remove your necks; And you will not walk haughtily, For it will be an evil time.” Micah 3:16

“'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.” Revelation 3:16

“DESTRUCTION AND MISERY ARE IN THEIR PATHS,” Romans 3:16

“ Now Ehud had made a double-edged sword about a cubit[a] long, which he strapped to his right thigh under his clothing.” Judges 3:16

“And the priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering with a pleasing aroma. All fat is the LORD’s.” Leviticus 3:16

“and to the Reubenites and the Gadites I gave the territory from Gilead as far as the Valley of the Arnon, with the middle of the valley as a border, as far over as the river Jabbok, the border of the Ammonites;” Deuteronomy 3:16

“The LORD says, "The women of Zion are haughty, walking along with outstretched necks, flirting with their eyes, tripping along with mincing steps, with ornaments jingling on their ankles.” Isaiah 3:16

“He has broken my teeth with gravel; He has made me cower in the dust.” Lamentations 3:16

This can’t be a coincidence.