View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #45
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping that we could lure Sporano back but I'm good with this. I posted a couple a months ago that while Hud probably knows as much about o-line play as any coach in the league the fact remains that he's 70 coaching the most demanding position in the league. We're loaded with young players and having a coach with a bit more energy can't hurt.

I also like the fact that he's coordinated an offense. I was just thinking that Garret didn't have a coach on his staff who has coordinated an offense or an up and coming offensive mind. I don't have as much of a problem with his offense as a lot of fans seem to but having a sounding board he trusts could make him a better coach.