View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #46
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I was hoping that we could lure Sporano back but I'm good with this. I posted a couple a months ago that while Hud probably knows as much about o-line play as any coach in the league the fact remains that he's 70 coaching the most demanding position in the league. We're loaded with young players and having a coach with a bit more energy can't hurt.

I also like the fact that he's coordinated an offense. I was just thinking that Garret didn't have a coach on his staff who has coordinated an offense or an up and coming offensive mind. I don't have as much of a problem with his offense as a lot of fans seem to but having a sounding board he trusts could make him a better coach.
I think and hope these moves mean that the Cowboys are putting less on Garrett by surrounding him with guys who wouldn't have signed here unless they knew they had input in football decisions.

With Garrett, less is more.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote