View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
I know but we just signed Carr to a big deal. I know you need two good corners, but I think signing Carr should of made corner not the top priority.

But on the other hand if we have the best pass defense in the League it would be worth it.

But Ware needs help I hope he gets it.
Agreed - in addition, I'd like to see some depth on the offensive line and another WR and TE, but there's still plenty of time for that.

Getting Claiborne is a game-changer that will influence the way Rob Ryan can build this defense from here on out, especially with Carr/Jenkins/Scandrick adding depth... CB is maxed, like QB or RB - now round out your positions of need.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-26-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote