View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #161
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

I have just about had it with Josh...when the f is he going to adjust? when he is hitting .200? The pitchers keep throwing him balls low and away and out of the strike zone yet he continues to insist on swinging and missing at those pitches hoping he will shake out of his slump. Heres a thought, how about making them throw you strikes first?! Be selective for once.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote