View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #175
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Profar just tearing it up. I really hope he turns into Texas' answer to Mike Trout. Odds of him playing a full year next year?
I don't know... So much depends upon what they decide to do with Josh. You have three guys that are seemingly ready for the majors in Leonys Martin, Mike Olt and Profar. How many free spots do you have in the lineup? You could have Hamilton's.. you could have Young's.. You could have another OF spot. But so much is left to be determined. I suppose a starting spot at 1st base could be available as well. Personally, I like Moreland.

Maybe you could go with a lineup something like:

c - Napoli/Soto
1st - Olt
2nd - Profar
SS - Andrus
3rd - beltre
lf - Kinsler
CF - Martin
RF - Cruz
DH - Moreland

Obviously, a lineup like that would offer up alot of versatility. But what if the Rangers decide to sign Hamilton? Who's the odd man out? What if they decide to start Young? Who's the odd man out? Washington is loyal to a fault to his veterans. Young could very well be a starter next year. Perhaps it means another year in the minors for one or two of Martin/Profar/Olt.. I kinda doubt that all three are regulars in the lineup even though they're all arguably ready.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote