View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 AM   #62
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

After completing the first half of this season of Walking Dead, I will say that this has been the best set of episodes the series has put forth, and I'm sort of looking forward to when it picks up again in February.

One episode left each of Homeland and Dexter. On Homeland... I thought the last half of last week's episode was great, but lord it feels like the series should end after one more episode. I have no idea what else they're going to do with what they have. Pretty much Saul needs to find a way to take down Estes and that will be that. However, there is still Emily Nussbaum's theory which you can look up that is intriguing to me.

Dexter... they were doing so well, and then the last two weeks they've just went totally off the rails. So disappointing. Dexter's decision to turn Hannah in just doesn't make a lick of sense on any intellectual level. Way to give to the police someone to whom you've revealed that you're a chronic serial killer.

I also just finished catching up on Game of Thrones. So tasty. I shouldn't, because I've got so many other things to read for school, but I'm tempted to pick up A Storm of Swords and read it. I listened to A Game of Thrones on audiobook on my 25-hour drive up here to Seattle (before having watched the show), and I figure season 2 of the show has given me A Clash of Kings pretty well, based on how similar the first book and first season were (that is, identical).