View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #5
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, i meant Athletes from all countries and disclipines. But OK. I put

1) Sebastian Vettel for 3 consecutive Titels in Formula 1 Racing at the age of 25
2) Lionel Messi for 73 goals in 60 apps for the Club ( season ) and 91 in 2012 ( Club and international )
3) Rory McIlroy for earning PGA Player and PGA Tour Player of the Year, #1 in earnings and ranked #1 world, European Golfer of the year and Leader in the Order of Merit
4) Alex Zanardi - Former F1 Race Driver won Gold in paralympic Handbike
5) Usain Bolt setting a new WR in 100 m dash and 200 m adding 3 ol. gold medals 100m, 200m, and 4x100 relay
And there was a MLB Player who scored almost at will in the 2012 World series. I donĀ“t remember the name.

6) Casey Stoner. 2 time Motorbike Champion in the 1000 ccm class has retired at the age of 27 stating racing back then was "not half as much bullshit as now"