View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 01:22 AM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
RJ Hunter SG- Has a good track record shooting so not too worried about slip in three point % this past year, capable playmaker and rebounder, decentish athlete, ideal size for 2, knows how to draw fouls
The more I watch his videos the more I see poor mans Klay Thompson, I think I might have even read someone else make that comparison elsewhere and now I can't help but see some similarities. He would need to improve his shot a lot to be near that level but just how he moves on the court as well as his length reminds me of Klay. He also has some crafty deceptive athleticism inside and with his length it's very parsons like to my eyes.

I personally like Hunter, Payne, Anderson, and Harrell. If we moved down I like Wright and Rozier.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote