Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:12 AM   #61
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

I'm truly at a loss. I understand that Rick fails to understand the value of tanking, but you would think someone would force his hand eventually. Dirk or no Dirk, we have a prime opportunity to get a perrenial all star with a top 3 pick (injury risk aside).

Bagley is a better version of Chris Bosh and Ayton is the best 5 prospect (no injury concern) I have seen in a very long time.

While I'm sure I can find some value in the 5+ range picks, the reality is last year's draft was much deeper in tier 1 talent. It went 9 deep. My number 3 on the wish list was DSJ and we got him at 9. That is not the case this year. Can we get a good player at 5-10? Sure. But nothing close to DSJ or potential that we need to move our team in the right direction.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote