Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #64
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bamba reminds me of Tyson Chandler.

Super long, super athletic, and will likely to take five years to become a star.
Whats most impressive, aside from his ridiculous reach, is he already shows a nice outside touch and the beginnings of a decent face up game. He has a nice touch and as he gets stronger should be able to develop some post game. He could wind up an unholy cross of Gobert and Ibaka only with a better face up game and ability to put the ball on the floor. Could easily see him developing Ibaka like range out to 3. Wouldn't surprise me if he winds up top-3 along with Bagley and Ayton. That's with Doncic, who looks to me like the European Rick Barry, somehow going 4th!

Man, what a crazy draft at the top. We desperately need to find a way to lose games and land a top 5 pick. The importance of this cannot be stressed enough.

Last edited by mac222b; 12-06-2017 at 12:19 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote