View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 11:07 AM   #4
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Until I see Dak throw the ball consistently I can't buy in on anything more than a season that ends with at most 1 playoff win. This off season has been awful. Very minor moves and then you turn the radio to the fan and hear them spew about how Dak is the real deal he's been working on his deep ball yada yada if you aren't a believer at this point ur just hating. I mean I've been a cowboys fan since I was maybe 6yrs old. I've missed maybe 10 games since then. I'd love it if Dak was the guy, until I see it though I can't commit to anything more than what we have seen. Plus there is the extreme lack of confidence when it comes to this coaching staff and continued lack of confidence in the "gm".

I predict 10-6 and one playoff win.
Until Garrett and Dak are gone, the Cowboys are not worth the emotional investment. Dak can win in a pedestrian, mistake-free manner, but paired with Garrett, there will be little, if any, post-season success imo.

Last edited by turin; 10-07-2019 at 01:45 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote