View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 11:38 AM   #36
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I watched him a lot in college since he played up the road in Tucson and was on TV all the time.

I was happy with the draft pick and always thought by the 2nd or 3rd year he was going to be a pretty solid 3 & D wing.

After the increased minutes these last 2-3 games you can clearly see Josh is a terrific defender and even when he's beat he's so agile that he can recover quickly. I'd say on that end of the floor with more experience as the season moves forward he's going to be our best wing defender and that's saying a lot because I like both Richardson and DFS but this guy has elite defensive ability.

Now on offense that's a different story. He's probably better in the open floor which he has shown these past few games. I think once he relaxes more in games you'll start to see him settle down on offense and play with more comfort. He can handle the ball a little but it's not something you want him doing often. I think using him offensively like a P.J. Tucker or young Trevor Ariza will maximize his game. One thing i do know is that he's not going to be like Justin Anderson he's more skilled than him.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-16-2021 at 11:39 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote