View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 08:38 AM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
They kinda need a second ball handler, but they mostly need someone who can relieve some pressure from Luka taking the ball up every possession. In theory if you must have another ball handler on the floor, then sit Bullock and keep SD.
I mean, they've looked to Green, Hardy, and Frank for this, and so far it looks promising with Green and Hardy.

I kinda get the Dragic offer now. I'm sure they still want a vet in an emergency but are committed to developing the young guys. And honestly, we need one of those young guys to hit more than having a vet sit around not playing. That all changes with an injury, of course.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote