View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 09:39 AM   #29
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I mean, they've looked to Green, Hardy, and Frank for this, and so far it looks promising with Green and Hardy.

I kinda get the Dragic offer now. I'm sure they still want a vet in an emergency but are committed to developing the young guys. And honestly, we need one of those young guys to hit more than having a vet sit around not playing. That all changes with an injury, of course.
We also doubted Dragic would get PT in Chicago, but with Lonzo out until at least the ASB, Dragic is going to get plenty of playing time.

With Luka getting 35mpg at PG, Spencer getting 30mpg at PG/SG, and THJ getting close to the 30mpg at SG, then we have only about one minute to spare.

Of course, we could reduce THJ to 20mpg, but that still only gives us 10-11 minutes for a combination of Green/Hardy/Frank/Wright IV to split. Definitely a good call to give other guys time, but those are not the consistent vet minutes that Dragic wanted

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-07-2022 at 09:40 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote