View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 02:11 PM   #18
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You can't have 4 guys who can't create their own offense to start games. We literally only have 3 guys on the roster that can do that...Luka, Spencer, and Hardy.

I agree about starting Wood, but they seem hell bent on that for now.
I don't think they need to start out games with a secondary ball handler as much as they do to end games.

Green is only buying you 6-8 minutes to start off games then he's going to the bench.

But in that early qtr you know with him you're going to get energy and defense. That is what's most important when you go back and watch Mavs games to start out.

DFS and Bullock will space the floor and Luka is most likely running PNR's with McGee anyway so I don't think starting Green hurts at all.

In the case of Hardy I would be worried about his man torching him to start off games and then his shot not falling to compound the situation.

I just view that as another THJ situation where a guy gets repeatedly lost on defense and if his shot not falling, he becomes liability on both ends of the floor.

Time to see what Green has and if he falters then maybe it's time to move him via trade and wipe our hands clean.

Last edited by Dallas41; 10-09-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote