View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 08:52 PM   #81
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Had this debate with you before

Wood, Dinwiddie and Luka is a bad defensive lineup no matter how uch offense they give you.

Mavs aren't getting any stops with that tandem all on the floor together.

The most impressive defensive lineup I saw last night was with Luka surrounded by McGee, DFS, Bullock and Green.

I'm actually surprised Kidd didn't use it more because they were clamping down Phoenix.

I have no problem with those 3 on the floor together if you're struggling offensively but if go that route for long stretches of games get ready for shootouts and if shots aren't falling for us it's going to get ugly giving up layups on the other end of the floor.

From watching that game last night though if Wood makes his FT's like I said earlier we aren't even having these discussions after just one game.

The worst payer IMO yesterday by far was THJ
We did and idk how anyone thinks this dud experiment is a good plan. You play the 2nd best player next to the best player, especially given that #1 is Luka. You piece guys in around them, not wedge the #2 in off the bench.

Idc if we won that game or not, it's a fail rotation still. I'm not putting that loss on Wood missed FT. He carried us in the 4th and didn't come back in until about 2 mins left in the game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote