View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 01:47 PM   #48
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I'd be happy to discuss. The Fan just had a segment discussing this on my lunchbreak. Kidd is simply trying to get the best out of C Wood and if we are being honest, we will need that if we want to be successful this season. Defense is the stink right now. The assumption is that Wood isn't buying in fully to the concept of team defense and individually.

People can say it's similar to Brunson, but what JB brought offensively and how his defensive slights could be hidden are much different circumstances. And even then, his savvy on drawing charges and jumping passing lanes is much more than what I can say Wood is providing defensively.

If you can't fit it with the team and how they are wanting to run both sides of the floor, you won't be of much help. I'm perfectly fine with this approach if it is indeed what is going on behind the curtain. And to that point, none of us know.

Last edited by saclare; 11-02-2022 at 01:48 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote