View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 05:19 PM   #1462
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Here are my recent thoughts on Bane/Green:

I always assumed we were a stable team, but looking at everything that has come up, we are definitely not. We had a covid/bubble issue like everyone else, but
a) we lost vets/vet leadership and depended on very young Luka to be the player leader and he's barely learning how to lead. I love his leadership but most guys like Dirk learned their leadership from guys like Finley and others.
b) we changed coaches from Rick to Kidd and assistants too
c) we changed systems fairly dramatically

We essentially saw a change of ALL of our leadership and MOST of how we play in the span of two years. That is the definition of a shifting-sands team.

There's a good chance that with all that, Bane would have flopped here too. I dream of a Luka/Wood/Bane lineup, but there's a decent chance that Bane would be doing what Green is doing-- on the bench looking in and trying to figure out how to play

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-15-2022 at 05:33 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote