View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 11:53 AM   #2203
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not a big Bowe fan, but this article nails it completely. I just can't comprehend how an analytical team like the Mavs won't play their best lineups more.

Oh and Powell is simply awful, awful, awful.

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2022/1...t-players-more
Hmm Luka and Wood +50 kinda shits on the narrative that whatever they give offensively is netted out with what they do defensively.

Obviously that stat depends on the other 3 guys on the court at a given time, but PLAY YOUR BEST TWO PLAYERS TOGETHER.

I do think something clicked for Kidd and was very glad the Mavs showed well with the 2nd half start the other night. I believe we see Wood in the SL tonight and hopefully paired will Hardy getting 15+ minutes. Throw in a bonus start or just more minutes for Josh Green and less for Bullock and THJ.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote