View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 12:36 PM   #2207
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'd say it's just for show and that Kidd will be like Rick and give Compazzo/Walker minutes

but Campazzo was waived yesterday
AFAIK Walker has not cleared medical and won't be available

so Kidd may need to play him
We joke, but all Kidd has to do is send a message. Play Hardy, sit THJ for the entire game today. See how Tim responds the next game. If Hardy kills it, then maybe we keep playing him. If not, go back to Tim to see if he learned how to shoot.

I mean, I dunno if fans are caught up, but THJ is literally the worst high minute player in the league. It's weird because you think to try and play him out of his funk, but it's actually making it worse.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-29-2022 at 12:52 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote