View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:34 PM   #2238
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I just noticed that Bullock's contract next year is roughly half guaranteed. I'd love for him to revert back to career averages but if he can't, that should be a very tradable piece as part of a bigger deal. Preference on the former but he is playing his worst basketball at the moment.
Im not nearly as negative on Bullock as 90% of DM.com, but I do agree that with Green's improvement, Bullock could be a very tradable piece for a team that is struggling to get assets.

The only issue is we have to rehab him back to the defensive expert/sharpshooter that we saw late last season. If he gets back there, he would be a very attractive piece to other teams. If we stack up DNPs, he won't have value.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote