View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:54 PM   #2239
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Im not nearly as negative on Bullock as 90% of DM.com, but I do agree that with Green's improvement, Bullock could be a very tradable piece for a team that is struggling to get assets.

The only issue is we have to rehab him back to the defensive expert/sharpshooter that we saw late last season. If he gets back there, he would be a very attractive piece to other teams. If we stack up DNPs, he won't have value.
Oh, I'm not down on Bullock. He's absolutely struggling, and the theory is it's only up from here. If he could progress to his career means it would go a long way to either improving this team or the return from his inclusion in a trade. At present, Kidd is rightfully giving more minutes to THJ and Green. Bullock might only be worth salary fill-in or a 2nd round pick.

I just still have a gut feeling that a trade is what is the catalyst for this team, if only to open up minutes for guys like Green and even Hardy. Same with the group of big men, where I think Wood's increased role comes at the expense of Powell or Maxi. McGee hopefully learning all he can from Powell since he's most likely given the expiring contract and the latter's inability to provide what Maxi can.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote