View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 04:18 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is quite quaint and noble. Being able to cycle through france and basically party while the folks celebrate is quite cool. Everyone knew that yesterdays time trials were the last chance to make hay, I think in fact lamond did it one year. It could have been over yesterday and there just couldn't have been the same type of celebration. I think it is pretty cool.

I would never, ever,ever accuse these guys of anything less than busting a gut to win, not that you did.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote