View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 09:48 AM   #12
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Oh, and congrats to Lance. I didn´t follow it much this year though.
And if anybody wants to know why. Take a look here (it german). It seems like 3rd overall Rumsas was on drugs. Stuff that can´t be found through testing. Just what I thought. Still he lost nearly 10 mins on Lance. So someone who is on drugs got beaten by someone who´s clean? No way, I don´t buy it. They all have talent. And when the talent level is nearly the same, the influence of drugs in endurance sports can be pretty high.
There´s no way a clean world class athlete beats another world class athlete who does drugs by that much. Maybe Lance could be just as good as others if he was clean and the others were not, but he can´t be THAT much better, unless he does drugs himself.
The point: they are all on drugs. And cycling is in a very sad state.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote