View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 01:48 PM   #26
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< and you've still come up with nothing to back-up your claims that he's on drugs..nothing. Armstrong has taken every drug test they've asked him to take and nothing has been found. So, there is no reason to believe that he is on performance enhancing drugs from my perspective. >>

The drugs they probably take can´t be found through testing. Armstrong and others have been working with Dr. &quot;EPO&quot; Ferrari. Several exdrivers (and that includes teammates of Lance) have said every driver does drugs. Leipheimer and Livingston, who were pretty good (Leipheimer was 3rd ovrall tour of spain) when they were still with USPostal, did absolutely nothing this year. Alot of drivers who Armstrong beat pretty good over the years have been caught. If you call all this nothing than fine.
I guess what it would need to make you believe in this is a postive test. The problem: there are no tests for those drugs.
And no, it´s not a knock on Armstrong. If I say everyone does it he´s still the best right? IMO drugs should be allowed in any sport, cause they can´t be controlled and they are virtually everywhere. I´d hate such a solution, but right now there is no other way to make certain sports &quot;fair&quot; again (it´s just as big of a problem in track and field for example).
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote