View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 04:36 AM   #37
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< So if they can't test for it, how the hell do they know what it is when they find it in an athletes baggage? >>

Doc it´s one thing to have the substance in your hands, and a completely different one if you want to find any proof through blood testing that someone used it.
There will be a solution though. Test the DNS. All of these substances leave fingerprints there. They can even be backtracked. I´m not sure if this is fully practicable right now, but it will be.
And Doc, I apologize for being hard on Lance. I know how much you like him. But believe me this wasn´t meant to be about Lance, but about cycling, I really loved the sport.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote