View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 09:04 PM   #85
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

There's no point in arguing with you. Try to present a debate and you don't even bother to acknowlede the underlying points. Pathetic. If I'm wrong, then I'll say I'm wrong. Unlike you, I don't need to come off as some wannabe know-it-all blowhard who just ALWAYS has to be right on an Internet msg board. I could care less if I'm wrong..I see no need to "backtrack" because "winning" arguments isn't that important to me. I do however like to clarify my thoughts and post them as such, since I often type in a hurry and post without reviewing every little word. I explained my so-called contradiction and farther supported my statements with facts and logic in subsequent posts. I kept trying to put the drug issue to rest, yet you feel the need to keep dragging it back up (ironic since you claim to be against all the drug talk). However, I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself, putting down others and their opinions without even spending 5mins to read them. From your irritatingly cocky and self-righteous attitude, to your rude and sarcastic remarks aimed at new members, to your pathetic need to pm members and "get them on your side" (oh yea, I know all about that)..your act is getting real old murph.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote