View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 09:13 AM   #102
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

If the people that fuss about murphy were willing to post nearly as much or have as much energy as he did this board would be very,very stimulating. However they do not. Nor do I think they will "begin posting" now that big bad murph is no longer on the board. They will continue to lurk and offer little.

Not that it matters much, but I disagree with banning someone who does not curse or make personal insults. They can disagree all they want, but that is always a two way street. Murphy disagrees with yourself and then instead of letting it go, you have to come back and argue with him. Who is at fault, with the pace of this argument both of you should be banned as I see the back and forth was due to both sides.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote