View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 09:34 AM   #103
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Generally, I don't think a mod should be able to ban a member as the result of a conversation they had with that member. I mean, I rag on that cult of ass-grabbing Aggies all the time and don't expect Rhylan to ban me for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sure, the obvious insults and racial remarks should result in a banning. But this is not the case. If DJ thinks Murph should be banned for conduct that is, at most, questionable, then he should ask the opinion of the other mods. If that was done in this case, I apologize. Otherwise, perhaps we should reconsider.

Of course, my point is kinda moot because this is DJ's board and he can do whatever the hell he wants. He could change the topic of the board to angry cats and make us all wear frilly pink dresses if he were so inclined.

DJ, please don't make us wear frilly pink dresses.

And please don't make us discuss angry cats like this one.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote