View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 10:51 AM   #108
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

That is FUCKING BULLSHIT, and I think all of the moderators here are fucking PUSSIES!!! Grow some balls!

You banned someone b/c he disagrees with you and proves you wrong? Well, dj, that makes you are a pussy in my eyes!! I don't give a fuck what Rob's lame-ass excuse says either. Neither you or Rob like Murph, that has been obvious for the last few months. But you see, Murph won't come back with 29 other handles like you let RCF do, he has more class and respect for this board than others like him. But you ban him??? Makes you both look like a bunch of whiny little bitches.

You did say you thought Lance used drugs, murph proved you wrong, you threatened him with banning, then banned him...PUSSY move! Fuck this board...

This is my opinion, ban me as well if you would like. If you do, it will just prove that you both are going to have a tough time in the real world away from "message board land" b/c there are going to be a lot of people out there that disagree with your opinion or rub you the wrong way.

You ban the person that basically kept this struggling board alive over a year ago? Smart move fellows...I think the adage is "cutting off your nose to spite your face"...

That is all.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote