View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 12:21 PM   #109
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

That's really funny Crippler. Of course we all hated him right? Because isn't that the bullshit he's been telling everyone since Day 1? Why don't you go read all the damn conversations I've had with him via pm and see for yourself. I've always been nothing but patience with him, even back in the LAMOO days when I allowed him back under the murph alias. Every single time I've tried to be objective and unbiased when dealing with him - though yes I will admit I did choose to overlook SEVERAL offenses on his simply because "he's murph."

You wanna bitch and whine about guys like joejoe yet you fully support him in doing the exact same thing. Last I recalled, he DID come back under a couple new aliases when he was banned last, knowing full well that wasn't tolerated with joejoe. Yet we let him slide. Why? Because "he's murph." Whatever. And if you deny the fact that he's constantly pm'ing people to make sure they're "on his side" and will do and back whatever he says, then you're pretty fucking blind yourself. He tried to singlehandedly take this site down the last time he was banned, and for that he should never have been allowed back. But once again, it's murph so it's ok right?

Maybe this wasn't the best time to ban him, since as you said he did nothing "ban-worthy" in this thread specifically. But this was obviously a long time coming. Constantly bitching about me and the rest of the moderators for treating him like he really was above the rest of you, acting like he owns the place by ragging on new members (so you say he's just being murph and joking? funny how it doesn't work the other way around when someone says something sarcastic to him..would you like to look all the past complaints he sent via pm regarding "questionable" posts?)..yea I'm sure we were going to let that continue.

You could think what you want and do what you want about our decision. We've done nothing but bend over backwards keeping him happy in the past, but that's the end of that. My convos with him alone the past few weeks have already left a bitter taste in my mouth in regards to the purpose and direction of this site. Before all the bitching and whining, I loved this site like a baby. Now (post-joejoe, and post-murph especially), I could care less. I had grand plans of switching software platforms, new designs, new areas..but right now I'd also be content to just pull the damn switch. Getting dozens of bitter e-mails and complaints a week for something that isn't a right (as some members claimed this site to be) but rather a privelage is just sickening.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote