View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 05:25 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Frank was more than solid today. Don't win the game without him. Mavs found the perfect role for him, and he has so far been better than Bullock or Brown.

Went to the game...some observations...

-Powell still sucks, but at least he scored some points. I have no clue what they are doing at times with him in the lineup on offense. Two times late in the game Luka is giving him the ball at the top of the key like he'll do something. I guess that could be a coaching thing or a Luka thing or I dunno, but never do it again.

-Defense is the best I've seen since 2011. I'm glad they are staying committed to playing it versus panicking and going away from it. It's team-wide, and everyone is contributing...well besides you know who.

-Brown and Bullock have no clear roles and thus their games are suffering. Too many of the same type of player on the team.

-Luka making some really lazy plays on offense. Looked gassed in the second half. Still one of his better games though. Something just seems a bit off. Not sure what it is.

-DFS still does glue guy things that makes his value climb a bit.

-Moses Brown is another clear definition on how not to develop a young player. They literally put him in near the end of the third not playing a single minute til then. He was cold and picked up two fouls. Give the kid a real chance please.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote