View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #81
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianMavsFan View Post
I think it´s strange that none has brought up Carlisle´s coaching. I think we were unable to come up with an answer to their runs, not able to adjust during the game. The team wasn´t good enough, but I don´t think the coach was either.

Saying the refs gave OKC the series is just a joke.
You beat me too it. This series exposed RC's inability to make in game adjustments. I think people were fooled by last year. He is only good if he has an entire season to work out his line up adjustments and if the opposing teams present no brainer options like the Lakers and Heats did last year because of their lack of defensive speed at the guard positions. He really has no concept or feel for game flow or syncronicy. What kind of in-game stragity is it to not make adjustments or call time outs but rather to let the on court line-up play their way out off their own difficultys. I am not disappointed in the playoff outcome because I never expected any better.

Ps. There also would really be nothing wrong with Terry on the team as long as the coach had the ability to recognize his (at the moment) level of play and sit him when he is out of sync or has that " I am getting ready to have a brain fart" look on his face.

Last edited by wilmtalk; 05-05-2012 at 10:25 PM.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote