View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 09:51 AM   #93
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Rhylan, you obviously didn't understand me. All I was saying is you can make a consistent argument between what he's saying now and how he was acting before. I never said I believed him, I said I didn't care.

Dan, either he lied to you before or he's lying to you now. There's no way around it.

Fin, you know Chum is embarrassed.
Dirk... If by lying you mean posting as someone else in threads I don't read, (Politcal threads mainly), than sure, he lied/deceived me and others. But I really only talked to him in PMs, and he assured me that was all him. If that is true, I don't really consider him "lying" to me in any way.